This HTML5 demo uses:
The PHP function which handles the file uploads is explained here.
To upload files, click on the button below or drag files from your desktop to the button / drop area.
Drag & Drop is supported in Firefox, Chrome.
Progress-bar is supported in Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 6+, Safari 4+
- Limit of 10MB per file (although 30MB is acceptable and anything above 30MB will crash your browser).
- Only, .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .TXT file are allowed.
- Any files you have uploaded will be automatically deleted in 1 hour.
- Thumbnails are created only for .JPG or .JPEG files in this demo.
- To crop an image, click 'Crop' from the file list. A popup with a cropping tool will appear. You can select the area to be cropped and click 'Crop' to crop and upload the image.
- All images are resized to 300x150 pixels.